Practical Marketing Methods For Small Business
Questions To Ask Yourself Before Spending Money on Marketing
First: What is your true definition of success for the business? What is the reputation you want your business to have?
Second: What does your business mean to your clients.—what would prompt them to go to you instead of your competitors?
Third: Are you inspiring your staff to believe in your definition of success, and your Brand Image?
Three Powerful Methods To Increase Business
Once you have the “big picture” sorted out, we help you to focus on three things simultateously:
1. Methods to increase your number of clients or customers
2. Methods to increase the average size of your sale per client
3. Methods to increase the number of times your clients return and buy again
Through specific programs and protocols, we start increasing your traffic and sales, adding small percentages from many simultaneous programs, that add up to bigger percentages collectively. So instead of relying on a newspaper ad or one avenue of generating business we create multiple.
Marketing That Makes A Sustainable Difference
By guiding small business owners away from standard advertising practices and discounting tactics, we employ a more personal and indebth approach to enhancing sales and brand awareness. We tackle tough marketing challenges by using sustainable, cost-effective approaches.
Here are Real figures from A Case Study of a small business we helped:
1. Their number of clients per year averaged: 4704
2. The average size of each sale was: $120
3. The average number of times each client purchased: 2.6 times per year
4. Their total revenue earnings was: $1,466,400
By increasing each area by between 8-10% we were able to grow their total business revenue by 32%!
1. Their number of clients per year became: 5080
2. The average size of each sale became: $131
3. The average number of times each client purchased became: 2.9 per year
4. Their total revenue earnings became: $1,929,892
See for Yourself:
5080 x 131 x 2.9 = $1,929,892 ($463,492 increase!!!)
A mere increase of 8-10% in each of these areas expands your income by 32%. This is why we place emphasis on increasing each of these areas simultaneously—the results are exponential.
What are your marketing needs? See our Marketing Checklist
Hands Down the Best..
“Our website is hands down the best looking most functional spice website out there. With a little input from us Jason and his staff created a brand identity and website that speaks for itself. We found he and his staff to be creative, talented, and professional. Our brand, website, and labeling were all created at San Diego Small Business Marketing Services, and we look forward to working with them again on future projects.”