Big Mistakes Small Businesses Make
A Magnet For Your Business
Written goals that are reviewed regularly serve as magnets for attracting things in their direction. They draw you in the directions that you outline in your plans. And the more specific your marketing plans are, the more likely you will achieve your desired goals. So if business is slow or moderate take the time to create a marketing plan for your business. By doing this, you could turn your business around within weeks or months. Determine what your three year goals are for your business (even though you are making a one year marketing plan), then work backwards to determine what your one year goal is. A simple marketing plan is better than no plan, so get started. Here are a few suggestions to get started with a simple marketing plan:
Things to consider:
• How do I want my business to enhance the lives of my customers and my community?
• What do I want my business to stand for, in the eyes of my customers?
• My reputation and stature defines my brand… What will help enhance my brand?
• What do I increase my annual sales revenue to?
• What will be my annual gross revenue?
• How many units will I sell?
• How many new clients will I acquire?
• What will be the means by which I attract new clients?
• How do I attract past clients to come back?
• How do I increase the average sale amount?
• How much do I spend per client to market my business?
• What should my messages be to my clients to attract them?
Yes, this is a lot of thinking and, yes, you hardly have the time to run the business much less spend time on this. But once you get this completed, whether it is by yourself or with the help of someone professional, you will feel a sense of confidence and see the results for your efforts pay off. Just remember, make monthly benchmarks and you will begin to see things fall into place little-by-little.
- 10 Elements For Highly Effective Ads
- 12 Benefits Of A Marketing Consultant…
- 6 Steps To A Powerful Guarantee
- 7 Key Elements For Website Home Pages
- Big Mistakes Small Businesses Make
- Defining Your Unique Selling Proposition
- Determining Your Marketing Budget
- Marketing Companies vs. Advertising Agencies
- Marketing On A Budget In San Diego
- Starting A New Business In San Diego?